Terms & Conditions – This website
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
You agree to usehttp://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ .
We strive to protect information you provide onhttp://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/, we may sever links to that website or system.
We take reasonable care in linking http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
Use of images
Unless otherwise stated, all images (including background images, icons and illustrations) on http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ are copyrighted by their original owners
Privacy and cookies
All credit card information is processed and managed by third party payment gateway providers, E- way and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
The Castlereagh Club does not receive or store any credit card information.
For credit card information policies of the gateway providers, please visit their respective websites
http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ uses ‘cookies’ for maintaining contact with a user through a website session. A cookie is a small file supplied by our web server and stored by the web browser software on your computer when you access this site. An explanation of cookies can be found at the site of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Cookies allow us to recognise you as an individual as you move from one of our web pages to another.
All cookies will be immediately lost when you end your internet session and shut down your computer. Our copy of your information will be automatically deleted twenty minutes after you last used the system. This information is only used to help you use our website systems more efficiently, for example by maintaining a record of what text size you prefer to view pages in, not to track your movements through the internet, or to record private information about you.
http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ has been designed to meet the Australian Government standard established in respect of this requirement.
http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ is currently compliant to Level A of the Web content accessibility guidelines version 2.0 – external site (WCAG 2.0) standard.
WCAG 2.0 is a technical standard developed under the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
If any information or service provided by http://www.castlereaghfitness.com.au/ is inaccessible to you or you are experiencing problems accessing content for any reason, please contact us.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, including the Castlereagh Club Membership Fee.
- All members of the Castlereagh Fitness Centre (CFC) must hold a current Castlereagh Club Membership.
- All CFC members must produce their club membership card on entry at the front reception desk and gym reception. We reserve absolute discretion when approving Membership applications. A replacement fee applies for lost cards.
- Persons who hold an age pension card are entitled to a concession. Proof of receipt of an aged pension must be provided.
- The CFC requires 30 days notice for cancellation of all Direct Debit memberships after the ‘minimum term’ of the membership. If you either release yourself from the ‘minimum term’ or fail to complete the ‘minimum term’, your membership will become void and the your account will automatically be debited 80% of the residual amount of the ‘minimum term’.
- If you are unable, by reason of permanent physical incapacity verified in writing by a medical Certificate, to avail yourself of the services provided under your membership agreement, you may be entitled to receive a refund for the unused portion of the membership agreement. The amount and extent to which you participate in exercise and other activities is your responsibility. Failure to use CFC facilities does not constitute grounds for a refund or cancellation.
- 24 hour notice required for all squash booking cancelations otherwise fee becomes forfeited. Squash Court Booking Cancellations made outside the 24 hours will not incur a fee but if fee has been paid we keep it as credit on your file with us.
- Members on a 12 month direct debit membership commitment are entitled to a maximum of 4 weeks suspension period every 12 months.
There is a $5.00/week administration fee which is charged during membership suspension for direct debit members.
- Suspension of your membership must be applied for in advance, with a start and end date being provided.
Medical Reason Suspension
- If you are unable by reason of temporary physical incapacity verified by a medical certificate, to avail yourself of the services provided under your membership agreement you are entitled to defer the balance of the period of the membership agreement to a period agreed by the manager.
- All Direct memberships are charged via our Direct Debit Provider EZIDEBIT on fortnightly basis based on the activation date.
Overdue payments older than a month will incur a late payment fee of $20.
You are responsible to provide us with an update of your Payment details to avoid missed payments.
Membership Fee Increases
- We reserve the right to increase our membership fees on yearly basis. Please note that once your initial commitment period has past we may increase your fee a little to keep up with inflation and innovation.
Acknowledgement of Risks, Injury and Obligations
You acknowledge that the activities you to undertake have potential dangers and by participating in them you expose to certain risks. You acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in any such activities:
- You may be injured, physically, mentally, or may die.
Any physical conditions
- You may have, of which You may or may not be aware, of which You may or may not have disclosed to the centre or its staff, may be aggravated or worsened by Your participation.
- Your personal property may be lost or damaged.
Other persons participating in such activities may cause you injury or may damage your property.
- You may cause injury to other persons or damage their property.
- The conditions in which activities are conducted may vary without warning.
- You may be injured or die or suffer damage to your property as a result of the negligence or breach of contract of the Castlereagh Fitness Centre, its servants or agents.
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of you if you get injured.
- You assume the risk of, and the responsibility for any injury, illness, death or property damage/loss resulting from my participation in any activities.
Release and Indemnity to the Castlereagh Fitness Centre
In consideration of the acceptance of my payment (or guest status) for participating in any activity (and except to the extent that the centre may be precluded by statute) You agree to release and indemnify the Castlereagh Fitness Centre and it’s management provider VITFIT Pty Ltd and it’s staff as follows:
- You participate in the activities at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You release, indemnify and hold harmless the Castlereagh Fitness Centre, its servants andagents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- You also agree that in the event that you get injured or your property is lost or damaged, You will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against the Castlereagh Fitness Centre or its servants and agents, in respect of that injury, loss or damage.
Terms of Entry
You will be asked to leave our premises if you disrespect following rules:
- If you have dripped sweat on the equipment or floor you must wipe it clean using the spray and paper towel provided by the courtesy stations.
- When using any piece of equipment or floor it’s compulsory to have a towel. Hire one at the reception if you’ve forgotten.
- You must swipe your membership card on your arrival. Active membership account is required. If asked you must present your membership card to our staff for validation.
- Closed toe footwear is a must in all areas! Flip flops and sandals will not be accepted!
- For your safety and the safety of others, as well as to prevent damage to equipment, please do not drop the weights.
- You must have a booking to attend a class. Late arrival to class will not be accepted.
- Certain areas are access restricted at selected times of the day. “Freestyle zone” and “Boxing zone” are limited for our Group Classes in peak times. VITFIT Personal Trainers take priority in the “RAW ARENA”. Such times will be clearly marked for your convenience.
- Please ensure you are wearing appropriate workout attire. Being topless is strictly prohibited.
- You must return equipment back to it’s original location. Especially after using any free weights or attachments they must be returned and placed in the appropriate order on the weights racks.
- Please be considerate to the other members at CFC, use antiperspirant if you have a strong body odour.
- During peak time please be respectful to other members and limit use of equipment to 30 mins maximum.
- We may occasionally take photographs/ images of the Club and its facilities (including members). We’ll try our best to get your OK beforehand but this may not always be possible. We reserve the right to use these photographs/images for commercial purposes without payment.
- We use CCTV to monitor any incidents at our Clubs.
- Always respect other Club members, guests and our staff.
- Please use the Club in a way that doesn’t disturb, detract or impair anyone’s experience.
- To attend Personal Training Session you must have valid Castlereagh Club Membership to access the Fitness Centre.
- Only Approved Fitness Professionals by Management can provide personal training in the Castlereagh Fitness Centre.
- This is an 18+ facility so no Children allowed at any time.
Squash Court Booking Terms:
- Squash Court bookings available online on www.castlereaghfitness.com.au website or via mobile app “Castlereagh Fitness Centre” available on Apple app store (Iphone) or Google play (Android).
- Fees must be paid before the booked court time.
- Games can only be booked on the whole or half hour basis
- No slamming door or smashing rackets on the floor.
- Squash players must not play outside of booked times.
- Resisting leaving the court after the end of your booked time may result in immediate cancelation of you Club membership.
- Squash members who are caught working out in the gym without a gym membership will be banned from further use of CFC Facility.
- By becoming a member you are giving us rights to be contacted for our marketing purposes on social media, website or anywhere else we may promote.
- You agree to share your personal information with our in- house provider of personal training services, VITFIT Pty Ltd and it’s staff and you also agree to give us a permission to be added as a subscriber to our email marketing database.
- You maintain the right to unsubscribe at any time from each database.
- The information obtained will be treated as confidential and will not be released or revealed to any person without your written consent.
- The information obtained may be used for statistical or scientific purposes with your right of privacy retained.
By becoming a member you acknowledge following statements:
- You have read and understood it and know how it affects your legal rights.
- You understand that the Castlereagh Fitness Centre reserves right to amend these conditions and adopt new conditions, in conjunction with revised structures as it deems necessary for the proper management of the club.
- You acknowledge that you are physically and mentally sound to proceed with a normal course of exercise.
- You acknowledge that during such times whilst on the premises, both your property and you as a person shall be at your own risk and that you will not hold Castlereagh Fitness and it’s management or any of its staff members liable for any personal injury or loss.
This entire agreement is between the parties and no representation; promises and/or agreement not contained herein will be enforceable between the parties. You understand that the CFC reserves the right to amend these conditions and adopt new conditions, in conjunction with revised structures as it deems necessary for the proper management of the club.